A blog about all things fashion designer, including seeking art in daily life, appreciating great design, and discovering the pleasing nuances in the urban landscape. I also blog about architecture, interior design, contemporary art, accessories for the home, shopping in NYC, tips for looking good in layers, bargain finds, and my own private musings on the stop-start nature of the creative process.
10.03.2014
bakeri
Returning home one day on the B32 bus, I caught a glimpse of an insanely charming and inviting cafe on what was heretofore a not-so-charming and not-so-inviting street in Greenpoint. I recently made a trip to find it by retracing the bus route. It's Bakeri. Their first location is in Williamsburg on Wythe, another place I always want to go but have not yet in the five years since they opened. The Greenpoint location is somewhat Frenchy, not that Frenchy is a bad thing with all the tartines and brioches and galettes. Their hours are Tuesday-Sunday, 8am-6pm. Meet me for coffee! We can soak up the decor and discover their offerings together.
Bakeri
105 Freeman Street
Greenpoint, Brooklyn
718.349.1542


No comments:
Post a Comment